Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 20 Nov Ariel Lozano, "Efficient use of Python on the clusters"
- 20 Nov Damien François, "Efficient use of Matlab on the cluster"
- 19 Nov Michael Waumans, "Introduction to BigData tools"
- 14 Nov Olivier Mattelaer, "Introduction to code versioning"
- 14 Nov Damien François, "Introduction to data storage and access"
- 13 Nov Bernard Van Renterghem, "Debugging and profiling scientific code, and commercial optimized libraries"
- 12 Nov David Waroquiers, "Using a workflow manager to handle large amounts of jobs"
- 12 Nov Olivier Mattelaer, "Using a Checkpoint/restart program to overcome time limits"
- 12 Nov Damien François, "Preparing, submitting and managing jobs with Slurm"
- 07 Nov Olivier Mattelaer, "Packaging software in portable containers with Singularity"
- 07 Nov David Colignon, "Parallel programming with OpenMP"
- 06 Nov David Colignon, "Parallel programming with MPI"
- 25 Oct Jérôme de Favereau, "Introduction to Python"
- 25 Oct Damien François, "Introduction to parallel computing"
- 25 Oct Damien François, "Introduction to scripting and interpreted languages (Python, R, Octave)"
- 24 Oct Olivier Mattelaer, "Introduction to Object-Oriented programming with C++"
- 24 Oct Pierre-Yves Barriat, "Introduction to structured programming with Fortran"
- 23 Oct Bernard Van Renterghem, "Introduction to compilers and compiling, and optimized libraries"
- 23 Oct Bernard Van Renterghem, "Introduction to modules and software on a CÉCI cluster"
- 22 Oct Damien François, "Introduction to scientific software development and deployment"
- 22 Oct Juan Cabrera, Olivier Mattelaer, "Connecting with SSH from Linux or Mac: Introduction and advanced topics"
- 22 Oct Olivier Mattelaer, "Connecting with SSH from Windows: Introduction and advanced topics"
- 21 Oct Bernard Van Renterghem, "Introduction to Linux and the command line"
- 21 Oct Frédéric Wautelet, "Introduction to high-performance computing"